Buy Low Price From Here Now
Readmore
Technical Details
See more technical detailsBy R. C. I. Mccluskey (Bedlington, Northumberland)
i-mate Jama 201 Smartphone
I have just purchased this device and I must say that this is a really nice bit of kit. The first thing that I noticed was the exchange of my existing Simcard from Vodaphone network slotted in with no problems and I was up and running with immediate connection (make sure you fit the sim under the tiny silver bar).
The Smartphone has a really nice slim case which feels and looks good... Girls, it's not a man thing either and I expect it could become a phone that suites our ladies, it certainly feels good in your hand and it is not just a man toy either, slime black design. Now where do I start regarding good and bad?
The good side is that setting up email connection, internet access is really easy. I was sending and receiving in a very short period of time. I like the access to the internet and I must admit I thought that I had made a bad choice considering a review that I read relating to this THAT INDICATED Vodaphone network did not support this device... rubbish it does ok. The screen is adequate and very clear. It comes with a host of software to play with and you can also download lots of freebies from the web.
Bad side - It has taken some getting to grips with the keypad. If you have large fingers consider this! Another down side is that I have not yet managed to find an appropriate case so if you know where I can get one let me know.
If you need a Smartphone I would recommend this. No doubt there are other devices out there but I am convinced that I have made a good choice here and I am really pleased with it. Amazon delivered quickly too!
Roy McCluskey
Buy i-mate Jama 201 Smartphone Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment